Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Halloween Decorations (Inisde)

Halloween: Costumes, candy, trick-or-treating, parties, spooky music, ect. I could seriously go on and on. We still have a little less than a month to go but it's always fun to get in the spirit! To start off we made some yummy sugar cookies like witches, pumpkins, and skeletons. Which turned out adorable! I sadly cannot find pictures of them because I probably deleted them before I downloaded it but we will defiantly make them again! As far as decorations go we are all put up! I went to get pictures of the outside but it was POURING so I decided to wait. Here are some decorations inside:

We have a little cabinet in the living room that we store all of our crafts in that these decorations are on top of.




These are on the piano and there are little shelves above with our pictures and a
 pumpkin, crow, or ghost on. 


 Cute little wooden pumpkins.(We put one of the fake spider webs on that clock right there but I didn't get a picture of the full thing.)


 Here we put up a fake spider web up on the entrance to the family room. Then hung some spiders from it.


No comments:

Post a Comment